It is sometimes hard to know how to lead in tough times. What should my leadership look like? What are some simple things I can do during the social, economic and health crisis that we are going through with COVID 19. Valerie Rocoplan CEO & Founder of Talentis gives us insights on what leadership can look like in changing times.
What insights you will get from this episode:
- If leadership is not about status, knowledge and hierarchy anymore and if leadership is about helping people to decide, then what must be done to build that environment?
- What challenges do leaders face in complex times?
- The 5 key elements that can help you as a leader wade through times of social, economic and health crisis.
- How to best manage your energy energy?
- How expressing emotions moves you into action?
- What is the one thing you can do to feel less fear and more connected to people?
About Valerie Rocoplan
Valérie Rocoplan founded Talentis in 2003. Talentis is an international company, specialised in executive coaching and leadership development. Valérie Rocoplan is on a mission to develop leaders and optimise collective intelligence. She manages a team of 85 coaches as partners in more than 23 different countries worldwide.
Valérie Rocoplan: https://www.linkedin.com/in/talentis/