Matthieu a serial entrepreneur talks about the importance of values in an organisation. What do you do when employees are brilliant and don’t adhere to key values? What happens when you put results on top of values?
Points covered in this episode
- Matthieu’s proverb: “Float like a butterfly and sting like a bee”. Why is it important to take time to think, analyse and then act quickly
- What is the culture that inspires people across generations?
- Why are values important to a company? How do they help make decisions?
- What do you do when employees are brilliant and don’t adhere to key values?
- What happens when you put results on top of values?
- Matthieu shares the importance of well being at work.
About Matthieu Stefani
Matthieu is an serial entrepreneur. He is the co-founder and CEO of CosaVostra. An agency that provides consulting in innovation and digital strategy.
Matthieu has a french podcast, Generation: Do it yourself. https://www.gdiy.fr
In Generation Do It Yourself, Matthieu shares in-depth stories and lessons on entrepreneurship, success factors and failure stories.
Contact Matthieu at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/stefani/