Have you asked yourself why despite great HR Diversity and Inclusion practices, workplaces look alike and senior management positions are not very diverse. Or have you ever wondered – How unconscious biases are dampening the spirit of diversity?
Insights you will get from the episode:
- What are unconscious biases?
- What are some typical unconscious biases around women of color?
- What challenges exist as a result of unconscious biases around women of color and how can one overcome them?
- 1 Key advice for women of color, what can they do in situations of discrimination?
- What can people around do to build more inclusive cultures? How can you be a lever for change?
About Advita Patel
Advita Patel is the co-founder of A Leader Like Me, a global platform that helps women of colour progress further into leadership roles. She is a specialist in internal communications, and Chartered PR practitioner. In 2018 the Northern Power Women movement named her as one of their future leaders.
A community to help women of colour: https://aleaderlikeme.com