What are inner limitations? How do they limit us? How can we transform them? Cecile share one simple and easy TIP on how you can become a conscious person taking responsibility for your life.
About Cecile Randoing
Cecile Randoing, MSc, CPCC, ORSCC, PCC, MBTI I & II practitioner, Akashic Records practitioner and healer, Council Guide. She brings an unparalleled +20 years experience mixing spiritual counselling, coaching, consulting and managing business. Cecile likes to call herself a “fire keeper” as she is dedicated to support her clients to reconnect them with their inner fire, their own wisdom and dreams. Her approach is systemic, highly intuitive and self-authoring. She engages leaders who are committed to positively impacting their organizations and communities, and who are willing to play at the edge.
Key Message from the episode:
- Our inner limitations are constructed from the time we are born, through our believes.
- They become our operating system which is in content evolution.
- The problem happens when we are not conscious of our inner operating system or our inner believes.
- Becoming aware of our believes and accepting them, not judging them as good or bad allows us to gain more consciousness.
- Taking Action, even a small one to transform our old believes helps us to transform.
- Transforming old limiting believes helps us to:
- gain more confidence
- become more creative
- get more present
- flow easily from idea to action.
“You are not controlled by your genes, you are controlled by your beliefs”
– Bruce H. Lipton, Ph.D