High Achievers set a goal, they go all in and give 100%. They don’t stop until it is achieved. Then, they move on to the next goal in a heartbeat. Do they achieve high amounts of success? Of course, yes. There is no doubt of that. But what is the cost?
Join me as I give 3 simple ways to break out of this pattern of constantly moving and focusing on the future!
Key Points from this Episode:
- High Achievers love goals and being constantly challenged
- What is the cost of always driving and pushing to the next goal?
- How can High Achievers be challenged and be present in the moment to appreciate the here and now
- Be present with ‘what is’.
- Emotions are often underrated in the business world, but all decisions include emotions as well as data so make sure you are checking in with how you are feeling daily.
- Look how far you have come and how much you have achieved.
- Remember, the present moment is all we have.
- You are enough as you are!
I hope you liked this episode! Please leave a review and let me know – do you consider yourself a High Achiever? Do you give yourself all the credit you deserve for everything you achieve?
Would you like to know how you can rethink leadership to achieve success in harmony? Come attend my free masterclass to learn more! meetmypotential.com/webinar