What is our Inside team? What are the different conversations in our head? How do we listen to the different parts of us? How can I be in charge and be my adult self that makes conscious choices?
About Cynthia Loy Darst
Cynthia Loy Darst has been a Professional Co-Active Coach for the past 22 years and is a faculty member of both The Coaches Training Institute and CRR Global. She is the author of the book: Meet your inside team. In this episode she explains what your inside team is, how to harness its power, and challenges people face in doing so.
Cynthia Loy Darst’s Key Insights to understanding the different parts of us
During the conversation Cynthia shares:
- The different conversations we have inside our head and how we chose or not chose and listen to only some of them.
- Driven people have a high value of accomplishment. And sometimes that drives us so much that we dont allow other parts of us.
- What are the different aspects of our personality and tips on how to honour our values.
- What are our sub-personalities, how can we get to know them.
- How to overcome the challenges of feeling an imbalance in the way we live.
“Every part of you is trying to contribute to you. Every single player of your inside team has at least 2% of positive intent if not more. So, slow down and get curious about whats going on inside your head. ”
Slow down and listen to the different conversations inside your head. Coz every voice represents a different player, a different value. Dont dismiss them, because they allow you to be whole.
To know more about Cynthia: https://teamdarst.com