On this week’s episode I am honored to share with you a recent interview I had with Suzie Lewis on the Let’s Talk podcast. It was a pleasure to speak with Suzie and speak about why I created MeetMyPotential and the need to rethink leadership. I hope you enjoy this episode and after you listen, go take a look at Suzie’s podcast, Let’s talk. She has some great interviews so that you can stay connected to the changing digital world.
Key Points from this Episode:
- Find out why I started MeetMyPotential
- Find out who I work with
- Technical challenges are easy to solve with your expertise, time and/or money.
- Challenges with other human beings take more work to solve.
- Highly Driven people usually can identify as a perfectionist, a problem-solver, being action-oriented, being future-focused, and/or being self-sufficient. These are the exact reasons why they have been promoted.
- All of these highly driven traits can be taken too far, it’s important to balance them with their duality.
- Listen to my example of balancing between being a problem-solver and having co-responsibility. This is what I mean when I say we need to rethink leadership.
- Hear my definition of balance
- Ask yourself: Is the way I’m functioning sustainable?
I hope you enjoyed this sneak peek into MeetMyPotential and my journey to create the Rethink Leadership program. Please reach out if you’d like to learn more about what your highly driven traits are and what gaps you may have!
Find out how to listen to Let’s talk here.