Did you know every time you speak you are having influence on those around you? Did you know that your behaviors can unconsciously be picked up by your colleagues, friends and family? How much are you aware of your influence? Are you being intentional?
Join Jayson Krause and me as we look at the places where we are having influence and how we can become more aware of what impact we are creating on our environments. Make sure you listen to the end to hear 3 important questions we should all be asking ourselves to deepen this practice of intentional influence!
Key Points from this Episode:
- Learn about behavioral viruses and become aware of them
- You are responsible for everything in your environment either by the actions you have taken or the actions you have not taken.
- You are always having an impact, you just need to become intentional about it
- As a leader, you are a walking advertisement. Be careful what message you are spreading!
- Every behavioral virus you spread is your legacy.
- The biggest challenge to being the best version of yourself is giving the time to being intentional.
- Get clear about your brand – yes, you have a brand whether you like it or not. Once you know the qualities that make you you, that’s when you can dive in and start being intentional about how you show up.
About Jayson Krause
Jayson is a leadership strategist who specializes in helping organizations develop high-performance leaders and grow strong leadership pipelines. His experience spans from tech startups to Fortune 500 companies. Check out his company, Level 52, here.